[ovs-dev] Flow Control and Port Mirroring Revisited

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Sun Jan 16 23:56:25 UTC 2011

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:07:30 am Simon Horman wrote:

[snip]

I've been away, but what concerns me is that socket buffer limits are
bypassed in various configurations, due to skb cloning.  We should probably
drop such limits altogether, or fix them to be consistent.

Simple fix is as someone suggested here, to attach the clone.  That might
seriously reduce your sk limit, though.  I haven't thought about it hard,
but might it make sense to move ownership into skb_shared_info; ie. the
data, rather than the skb head?

Cheers,
Rusty.