[ovs-dev] [netlink v4 00/52] use Netlink for kernel datapath interface

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Sun Jan 23 03:22:58 UTC 2011

I believe that I am currently caught up on this patch series.  That is, I
have responded to every reply and applied the feedback for it.  I do know
that I have sent out some questions that have not yet received replies.
However, if you (or Ethan or Justin) have sent any reviews to which I have
not yet responded (or added the Acked-by or Reviewed by, if there were no
comments), please let me know and I will look at that review again.

Thanks,

Ben.