[ovs-dev] autoconf errors

Madhav Puri madhav.puri at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 19:12:28 UTC 2011

Thanks Ben and Jacob...

My bad, I overlooked the pkt-cfg version requirement. After updating it, the
boot.sh works fine and I am able move forward.

Perhaps an explicit version check for pkg-config, similar to autoconf in
configure script, would further make it easier to debug. Not sure how easy
adding that check would be though.

Thanks again,
-Madhav