[ovs-dev] Result: You’ve Won €448,000.00EUR (£375 ,000.00GBP) from Austria

Akhavan Rezayat Aria a.akhavan at vbs.ac.at
Wed Jul 20 13:38:57 UTC 2011

Dear Selected Winner,

Congratulations, you are among the two lucky winners that won four Hundred
and forty eight  thousand Euros (€448,000.00EUR=£375,000.00GBP)each in
the just concluded draw held on Saturday July 16, 2011 to promote the
upcoming LEBARA WIRELESS to Austria sponsored by the Broadband Wireless
Association.

Broadband Wireless Association collected all the email addresses of people
that are active online and randomly selected two lucky people as the winners
through electronic balloting System without the winners applying or buying a
ticket online, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

For Prize Claim:
- Call Richard Manson on 00447529881221
- And also provide the details listed below via email: richard.manson at sfr.fr
for the processing of your prize money.

*(1) Full Name:
*(2) Full Postal Address: -------------------------Zip Code: --------------
*(3) Nationality: -------------------------------*(4) Age: ---------
*(5) Occupation: --------------------*(6) Phone/Fax:------------------
*(7) Your alternative email address:----------------------------------

Reference Numbers attached to the Winning Email Address:
*Promotion Code: Y77-6711-LABW-AUS-375
*Unique Reference Number: 0945-YYTU-9Y75
(Please quote your Unique Reference Number in any correspondences with your
designated agent).

Congratulations once again from our staffs and management.

Akhavan Rezayat Aria
Promotion Coordinator
Admin Team – Lebara Wireless
reply to email: richard.manson at sfr.fr
phone: 00 447529881221
contact claim agent: Mr. Richard Manson
Winner’s email address withheld for security reasons
Notification  Date: 20:07:2011