[ovs-dev] [branch-1.1 0/3] Fix ovs-controller --wildcard and normalization warnings.

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Mon Jun 6 16:49:00 UTC 2011

Jean, we had a thread last week about fixing up ovs-controller and
normalization warnings on branch-1.1 last week, but it seemed to die off
without any conclusion.  Maybe the series of patches that I ended up with
was confusing, since I started off with one and ended up with three, so I'm
sending them all out together for clarity.

Ben Pfaff (3):
  ovs-controller: Honor --wildcard option.
  ofp-util: Don't warn for different forms of nw_{src,dst} wildcards.
  learning-switch: Wildcard more fields to avoid normalization
    warnings.

 lib/learning-switch.c      |   11 ++++++-----
 lib/ofp-util.c             |    2 +-
 tests/ovs-ofctl.at         |   19 +------------------