[ovs-dev] [brcompatd 0/8] Fix ovs-brcompatd problems

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Mon Jun 6 19:41:41 UTC 2011

This series fixes all the problems in ovs-brcompatd that I know about.
I've tested the final commit by hand.  I didn't test intermediate
commits and I didn't test it with any software that internally calls
into brctl or brcompat, e.g. I didn't try libvirt.

Ben Pfaff (8):
  rtnetlink-link: Avoid cast in rtnetlink_link_notifier_register().
  process: Let process_run_capture() caller set maximum capture size.
  compiler: Add macro for GCC "sentinel" attribute.
  ovs-vsctl: New "comment" command.
  ovs-brcompatd: Use rtnetlink_link_notifier instead of open-coding it.
  ovs-brcompatd: Remove --prune-timeout option.
  ovs-brcompatd: Properly fix race between device destruction and
    insertion.
  ovs-brcompatd: Run ovs-vsctl instead of accessing database directly.

 lib/compiler.h              |    2 +
 lib/process.c               |   18 +-
 lib/process.h               |    5 +-
 lib/rtnetlink-link.c        |   10 +-