[ovs-dev] (no subject)

Dir. Rob Parish info at news.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 10:56:26 UTC 2011

--
©2011.Coca-Cola Great Britain
1 Queen Caroline Street
Hammersmith
London
W6 9HQ
United Kingdom.

     REF:CJAN-01-07-561J3

You have won the sum of £750,000.00 (Great British Pounds) from The Coca-Cola
Company UK©,I wish to announce you as one of the 2nd lucky winners in our
INTERNATIONAL WORLD WIDE WEB PROMOTIONAL BONANZA sweepstakes draw held
on 08-03-2011 .Your email address emerged along side 2 others as a 2nd
category
winner in this year's Annual Online Promotion  Draw.

Requirements:
1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Sex:
5. Occupation:
6. Telephone Number:
7. Country of Residence:

Kindly Contact:
Mr. Mark Osbern
TEL: +44 740 533 7966
FAX: +85 230 176 776
EMAIL: mycokerewardz at live.co.uk
(Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00)

Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until
the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent
claims.This is a part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yours faithfully,
Dir. Rob Parish