[ovs-dev] *****SPAM***** Your Response In Necessary. ..

Keith Dobbs infotransac0002 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Mar 18 07:43:04 UTC 2011

Spam detection software, running on the system "ODIN", has
admin for details.

Content preview:  My name is Keith Dobbs and a protocol officer assigned to
  the United Nation, a job I have handled for over 13 years till date. In my
   capacity, I am designated to over-see and investigate almost any operation
   I may feel is out of line. [...]

 pts rule name              description
-1.4 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
 1.8 MILLION_USD            BODY: Talks about millions of dollars
 0.7 MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE    MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE
 4.2 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook