[ovs-dev] [cfm 1/6] cfm: Move destination address to packets.h

Ethan Jackson ethan at nicira.com
Wed Mar 23 18:19:40 UTC 2011

The main issue is that I wanted to pull L2 header composition out of
CFM into it's caller.  This will allow us to remove the eth_src from
the cfm configuration and prevent the ugliness which occurs when we
push the eth_src from the bridge to ofproto through the cfm
configuration.  We could alternatively put it in the cfm header file
if you prefer.

Ethan