[ovs-dev] [cfm 4/6] packets: Create new compose_ccm() function.

Ethan Jackson ethan at nicira.com
Wed Mar 23 18:46:13 UTC 2011

Well, it would seem to me then that the lacp_compose and parse
functions, ethernet destination address, and protocol data structures
should move into the lacp header file.  Does that seem reasonable to
you?  If so I will go ahead and reorganize this series, resend it, and
add some patches which pull the lacp stuff out of packets.

Ethan