[ovs-dev] LET ME HEAR FROM YOU.

Olabode Smith ola_smith100 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 15:53:40 UTC 2011

May I Apologise for intruding into your privacy.

My Name is Mr.Ola Smith Working for The NORTH COUNTY BANK U.K.I have a Business proposition for you involving a huge sum of money (Eighteen Million United State Dollars) Belonging to one of my client who died long time ago(May His Gentle Soul Rest In Peace)I want to move the funds out of my Bank but will need your help.

I decided to seek for your permission before giving you the details.If you will be so kind enough to grant me the permission, I will be glad to give the details. Thank you for your time and I will be waiting for your response. Please reply me back via email at: ola_smith100 at hotmail.com

Regards,

Mr.Ola Smith
(External Auditor Accountant).