[ovs-dev] Please Assist Us...We Need Your Help !!!

Jackson Ovie jackson1ovie at ymail.com
Wed Mar 30 02:22:35 UTC 2011

Dearest,

First let me strat by introducing ourselves to as our Foriegn Beneficiary to be my names are
 Jackson Ovie i am 19 year old and my younger sister  Kiyara Ovie we are Seira Leon country
 and we are writing you from Rep of Ghana where we have been taking refuge after the brutal war
and murder of our parents by the rebels during the renewed fighting in our country.

Because of the war our late Father sold his shipping company and took us to
a nearby country Rep of Ghana where he deposited US$18,300,000.00 Million
in his foreign account with one of the bank here in Ghana Please,

we seek for your assistance to transfer this Money into any given bank
account you can provide to the bank here, you should note that the
remittance will be done legally and confirmed by the banks.

we are willing to offer you a reasonable reward from the principal fund for your assistance.

Please contact us for more details.

Best Regard,

Jackson and Kiraya Ovie

Email Address: jackson1ovie at gmx.com