[ovs-dev] [sparc 0/5] warning fixes for sparc build

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Tue May 24 18:21:03 UTC 2011

This fixes some warnings from building OVS on "sparc".  Some warnings
remain, but another branch I am working on affects much of the code
in question and should fix some of those as a side effect.

"make check" passes on sparc with these changes (and presumably without,
because these do not fix any actual bugs, only suppress warnings, but
the unit tests take long enough on sparc that I don't want to rerun
them to find out).

Ben Pfaff (5):
  netlink: Avoid "cast increases required alignment of target type" on
    RISC.
  sha1: Avoid unused variable warnings on big-endian systems.
  in-band: Avoid "cast increases required alignment of target type"
    warning.
  bridge: Avoid "cast increases required alignment of target type"
    warning.
  test-csum: Avoid "cast increases required alignment of target type"
    warning.

 lib/netlink.h     |    2 +-
 lib/sha1.c        |    5 ++-
 ofproto/in-band.c |   13 +++++------