[ovs-dev] [next 00/35] Refactor OVS to better support hardware.

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Wed May 4 16:51:02 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 09:24:26AM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> I'm not yet sure whether this branch should be rebased against master
> or merged with it.  Advice on that is welcome.

I've made a tentative decision here, based on a brief in-person
discussion yesterday.  I'm going to "rebase -i" this branch against
its original branch point.  This will allow me to fix bugs that have
been pointed out in review, but the base for the branch will not
change.  When the whole series has been reviewed and approved, I will
then merge it into master.