[ovs-dev] openvswitch and vmware network card

nicolas prochazka prochazka.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu May 12 10:10:09 UTC 2011

Hello ,
no it does not work.

eth1 without openvswitch works with promisc and not promisc
tcpdump on eth1 in openvswitch bridge , i can see arp traffic and broadcast
( from externe to eth1 )  without response from eth1

in dmesg , not problem with HW and openvswitch ?

eth1: intr type 3, mode 0, 2 vectors allocated
eth1: NIC Link is Up 10000 Mbps
8021q: adding VLAN 0 to HW filter on device eth1

Regards,
Nicolas.