[ovs-dev] hiiii

Franca Dona francadon38 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 18:16:02 UTC 2011

Hello, My name is Franca, it is my pleasure to write you today. actually, i

saw your email during my via internet browsing which really interest me

and i decide to communicate with you, I will appreciate your friendship, because I believe that good friend is a Gift of God. I am very honest, caring, sensitive, loving, straight forward person. I like honest,sincere,creative mind, brilliant having transparent personality.I believe strongly in peace,and human rights,love art/graffiti music,films,reading,holidays and etc, It will also please me to know more about you if it is your wish too. you can write mail to me through this email address  francadona1 at hotmail.com ,i will be happy to reply you with some pictures of me for more correspondence.

Hope to hear from you,Franca.