[ovs-dev] Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit

Sydney Bergin sbergin at nvusd.k12.ca.us
Wed May 18 19:26:05 UTC 2011

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
This is to inform you that Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set up by our administrator service center, you are currently running on 20.9GB,To re-validate your mailbox  please Click Here <https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dERmeHcxUkR3LVlvc25tbFF3WThxUHc6MQ>  to verify.

Make sure put correct data  to increase your mail size, We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your anticipated  co-operation.
Note: Failure to comply may result lose of your account within 24 hours.
Thanks. System Administrator center.