[ovs-dev] HELLO(Katherine Rohaya)

Katherine Rohaya. admin at aqcx.com
Wed May 18 19:30:33 UTC 2011

Hello,

In life, we only get one chance to do things right and also affect the lives of people.When I was much younger, I have always wanted to make a difference in the lives of many. But  I never was not able to do it in the capacity I could because I had little funds to do so. When my family died in an auto crash, i feltdevasted and suffered a great emotional and psychological trauma. This is not why I writing you now.I am writing you because I want to you start a charity project for the less priviledged people anywhere in the world where you find them. My husband left behind a whopping sum of about 3.5 Million in our account before his death. I have no need for the money anymore as I have been diagnosed of Cancer and I have less than 9 weeks to live.I want you to carry out the legacy. I have no friends that I can trust with this resources. You might be wondering why i trust you.
The answer is I don't know. I have to give you an opportunity first and moreover you will be getting 20%. So you have no reason not to deliver on the project.

Please get back to me if you are interested.

My name is Katherine Rohaya.