[ovs-dev] hello dear

Miss Tonia tonia.khalifa at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 19:10:03 UTC 2011

Good day dear
My name is miss Tonia,I do pray that
this email meets you well,though we haven't met or seen each other
before but i believe that nature has a way of bringing people together
for a particular purpose.if you need a female friend or penpal contact
me back with my private email ,so that i can give you my picture for you
 to know whom i am.
I believe we can move from here!(Remember that distance or colour does not matter but what matters a lot is life and love)
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above..
Yours in love,
Tonia