[ovs-dev] Is me judy from www.deb.at

petjudy211 at ymail.com petjudy211 at ymail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:07:42 UTC 2011

Hello sweetie

My name is Judy, i am 25yrs old, i'm a free minded, open hearted girl, i like to take life as easy as i could, i'm one of the few that still believes in friendship,love, trust and signs,it will be my sincere pleasure to be your friend if you don't mind, i hope you will not take my request for granted, feel free to email me at my private email address,(petjudy211 at ymail.com) i look forward to hear from you soon.
Take care.

Judy.
--
ONE – Официјален спонзор на Македонската кошарка
www.vklucise.mk