[ovs-dev] Hi Dear

Meniato Elori meniatoelori74 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 23:33:45 UTC 2011

Hi Dear,
We may be knew to each  others  but as we walk through life, meet those that
eventually affects our lives, some are just for reasons, some are for seasons
and others come into our lives for a lifetime.  Surely we want to seek those
that comes that comes into our lives for a life time and in this search , there
is need to keep faith, been honest, sincere, truthful and knowing what you
really want. It is true that we may have had so many pains in either one point
or the other but in every non sense there is always a sense, so I still believe
there are honest  peoples that would be faithful, true to their words and
actions
I have a business proposition for you that will benefit us both and if you would
be interested and assisting me in this regards, then write me and I will give
you all the details, I will as well tell you more about myself and send you my
pictures as well.
You may reach me if you wish and shares the views of us staying in conversation
here is my ID  me_niato at live.com
Meniato Elori