[ovs-dev] Please contact the Rev Father Orums for your A.T.M,

Patrick Tchiakpe patricktchiakpe57 at yahoo.com.ph
Tue Oct 11 12:36:01 UTC 2011

Please contact the Rev Father Orums for your A.T.M,

My dear good Friend,

I hope by the special grace of almighty God this mail will find you in an excellent good condition of health today, I am your old friend Barrister Patrick  Tchiakpe who contacted you last January 2010 over a business project of funds deposited in a Bank left by my late client which you turn down due to many internet scams and you never took me serious by them.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that the multi-million-dollar business transaction have been concluded and by the grace of God if you are still alive, here is your own benefit as I want to bless you for the year so that you will no that my first intention to contact you was to help me and to also benefit you and me.

I'm also proud to tell you that I am rich now. And for my promise to God,i  didn't get my past contact to you which failled us, but I am using this to help you to finance your own business pending when I shall meet  you face to face and to give God the glory as I will be in your country by  ending september 2011 for celebration with you and your family in this life time opportunity.

I am happy to tell you that I left a Certified International Cashier A.T.M for your compensation worth of $1.2million dollars only cashable any where in the world. I knew you may have forgotten me but God show me mercy to remember you. So contact a very good friend of mine Rev. Rafael Orums to receive the A.T.M from him and also forward me your contact address to enable me locate you and also do not fail to let me know once you get the A.T.M ok.

Contact: Rev. Rafael Orums LI.B, B.I, II.M,M.B.A. LBS.
Cotonou Benin Republic
Email address: rafael.orums at yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +22999806276

Therefore you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the A.T.M to avoid wrong payment/delivery and to ensure that you receive the A.T.M and cash it in any bank of your choice without delay.
Hoping to hear from you ASAP.

Regards,
Barrister Patrick  Tchiakpe.