[ovs-dev] asking about flow rate limiting feature

Trinh Minh Tri tmtri81 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:35:02 UTC 2011

Dear Mr Justin!

As your sugestion, I can only set the queue for output port. But I think
setting queue for output port is not good because the traffic has already
entered the network. Is there any way to set queue for input port? so if the
customer sends more traffic than the SLA, I can drop the packet  before it
can enter the network?

And to periodically change the queue rate, as I understand I have to
periodically reconfigure the queue rate. How about the stability of this
solution.

And is there any way to monitor that queue throughput?  I mean the actual
traffic flowing through that queue?

Thank you very much
Trinh Minh Tri