[ovs-dev] flows in Flow Table?

Bibrak Qamar bibrakc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:10:45 UTC 2011

Ok now I have got some idea. In the classifier there is a data structure
which stores the rules, i.e

struct classifier {
    int n_rules;                /* Total number of rules. */
    struct hmap tables;         /* Contains "struct cls_table"s.  */
};

And in the netdev there is also a data structure which stores the flows, i.e

dp_netdev_lookup_flow

Bibrak