[ovs-dev] hello

Eve Desmond evedala1 at voila.fr
Fri Sep 9 12:14:06 UTC 2011

Dearest One,

I am writing with respect and regards to your reposed personality / firm as reliable,trustworthy and God fearing. I saw your profile today through the help of chamber of commerce in ouagadougou the capital of Burkina Faso)

My name is eve Dsmond I am from Rwanda in Central Africa.28 years of old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes.

I am presently living in ouagadougou due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father ( Dr PHILIP DESMOND THE CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF DESMOND & SONS INDUSTRIALS COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY ( KIGALI ), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't arround when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west african country( ouagadougou burkina faso ) where am residing now in ''REFUGEE CAMP''.

We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.pastor Ugwu who is the pastor of the (The Gods Will Light Church ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men,

I agreed to be your to stay with you as soon as you can help me get out of here Age nomaters all I need is help,
Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand USDollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is my Pastor because he is like a father to me.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man or a woman of vision, truth and hardworking. I love english language but I would like to know many more if God give me the opportunity

Thanks and God bless you, Patiently waiting to read from you soonest.

Remeber the distance or colour does not matter in life

Best regards
Eve Desmond