[ovs-dev] Top years to you,

Mrs Finchi Barna finchibarna at hotmail.fr
Mon Sep 19 09:09:48 UTC 2011

Top years to you,

I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody you have not
known before,i decided to do this after praying over the situation.
You should please consider the transaction on it's content and not the
fact that you have not known me before.

I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because
there are many such possibilities these days. I would like to
introduce myself as Mrs Finchi Barna, of Repulic of Benin, widow to
Late Mr. Usman Barna (for Consular of the benin embassy in
Madrid,Spain. I have been recently been daigonosed of cancer of the
lungs. I am writing from my sick bed.

There is this MONEY (in amount US$250,000.00 thousand cash, in US$100
bills)my husband deposited with a Bank,here in Cotonou,Republic of
Benin of which I am the next of kin. With my health condition and
because my husband and I have no children, I am looking for a credible
person to whom I will pass the right of next of kin. This person will
apply to the Bank and request from them, the procedure towards
retrieving the money from them.

This is on the condition that you will take 25% of the fund for
yourself, 5% used for expenses, while you will use the remaining 70%
for the less previlege people in the society. This is in fulfilment of
the last request of my husband: that a substantial part of the fund be
used to carter for the less previleged.

If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me
immediately with your full names and contact information so that I
will send you all the documents that the Bank gave to my husband when
the money was deposited aswell link you with the Bank for claim,so
that you will contact the Bank directly, and demand from them the
procedure towards retrieving the money from their Bank.

The reason of contacting you is that we never can tell what will
happen during the surgery, so that in case if anything happen to me
during this operation, there will be somebady to make use of the money
for the less previleged.

I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time you wll recieve the
fund, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have
described above. I look forward to your response, while you reply me
on  mrsfinchibarna at yahoo.com

Best Regards
Mrs Finchi Barna