[ovs-dev] [python idl 12/16] ovs.ovsuuid: Get rid of ovs.ovsuuid.UUID class.

Ethan Jackson ethan at nicira.com
Tue Sep 20 18:27:48 UTC 2011

> If it's a matter of how docstrings should formatted or indented or
> whatever, that's a separate issue.  I don't care much; I'm willing to
> adopt any reasonable style.

Sounds good to me.  I would propose that we strongly encourage
function documentation as we do in the C code.   Function comments
should begin and end with """ and be located after the "def"
statement.  Beyond that they should follow the spirit of the C
CodingStyle document we already have in place.

Basically the should be formatted in the python-ish way but use the
ovs-ish style for content.

Ethan