[ovs-dev] Hello Friend,

Muriel William murielwill01 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 23:39:39 UTC 2011

Hello Friend,
My name is Muriel, i come across your email id today and
 i decide to contact you hoping that you will accept my request for
friendship. 'Friendship 'is the greatest blessing on earth and a friend
is a gift our heart treasures. A friend can truly understand his or her
friend and share their feelings. if you accept my request ,please reply
to my email address  to have my photo and more about me. Money and power
 only last the hour, but friendship and love withstand the sky above, A
true friend walks in when the whole world walks out. Though miles may
lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the
miles, it's measured by the heart.",because love is a bridge connect far
 distance to be close Thanks,
From Muriel