[ovs-dev] A cry for help

Patrick Cole mr.patrickcole80 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 13:05:54 UTC 2011

--
Dear Beloved,

My name is PATRICK COLE, a native of Britain, I am diagnosed with
Esophageal Cancer that was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring
for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have
only about a few months to live according to medical experts. I have not
particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not
even myself but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to
people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared
for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life
than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe
when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my
life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I know my time is
near, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my
immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends.

I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be
one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money
to some charity organizations in Africa , U.A.E, London, Ireland and
Asia.Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self
any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and
donate the money, which I have there to charity organization in
Bulgaria,they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not
trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left
for them.

The last of my money which is the huge cash deposit that I have with a
financial institute abroad .I will want you to help me collect this deposit
and dispatched it to charity organizations. I am writing this from my
laptop computer in my sickbed where I wait for my time to come. I pray that
God uses you to support me.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

God Bless You.

MR. PATRICK COLE