[ovs-dev] How dpif-linux query the flow table, and where it maintain the flow table?

LIU Binghan binghanluc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 20:58:10 UTC 2012

Yes, I really try to read it , but there is not any code about hash table which likes in datapath. I think this function is used to process the request from datapath, and send back new flow information to expand the flow table in the datapath, right? so where is the information about flow tables in this function, i really confused.