[ovs-dev] Open vSwitch with VxLAN

Nikhil nikhilsmenon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 08:31:07 UTC 2012

Hello,

I would like to setup Open vSwitch with VxLAN tunneling. Could you kindly
let me know how should I apply patches to open vSwitch. I downloaded
mestery's https://github.com/mestery/ovs-vxlan.git. Saw changes in datapath
folder for vport-vxlan.c and vport-vxlan.h.

Could you let me know the process need to be followed for installing the
open vSwitch with VxLAN ?

Best Regards,
Nikhil
--
"Once you start working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't
abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest." Chanakya (Indian

--
Hello,