[ovs-dev] US Airways reservation confirmation.

US Airways - Reservations usair at myusairways.com
Tue Apr 24 15:03:47 UTC 2012

USAirways online check in%Save time with Web Check-in

You can check infrom 24 hours and up to 60 minutes beforeyour flight (2 hours if you're flyingabroad).Then, all you have todo is print your boarding pass andhead to the gate. Confirmationcode:441305Check-in online: Online reservationdetails
 Flight0309 Departure city and timeWashington,DC(DCA) 10:00PMDepart date:4/5/2012

 We are committed to protecting your privacy. Yourinformation is kept private and confidential. Forinformation about our privacy policy visit usairways.com. US Airways, 111 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281 ,Copyright US Airways , All rights reserved.