[ovs-dev] important collaboration

Koffy Kouadio koffykouadio20 at hotmail.fr
Tue Apr 24 16:58:38 UTC 2012

Dr. Kouadio Koffy

BP V4 ABIDJAN, Cité
Administrative Tour C 16ème Etage

Republic of Ivory Coast

Ministry of Health and Public Hygiene

My Dear,

My Name is Kouadio Koffy I am Doctor, father of 3 children, I am from
West Africa and also former Presidential Special Advisor in Ministry of Health
and Public Hygiene of Republic of Ivory Coast.

I am also a businessman who wants to work with foreign companies
regardless of the fields; I saw your profile on the Internet and it is true you
don’t know me but i think my business proposal might interest you.

So I hope you can help and advise me, now I am ready to invest a large sum
of money out of my country  and I am talking about several million dollars
but I really need a foreigner partner to help me invest this money in your
country .

I was in the government of former President
Laurent Gbagbo and
since it is no longer in power, the new president ordered to block all
our property and accounts that are
in the Ivory Coast. But I have a large sum of money in an
offshore account in Istanbul Turkey, I
want to invest in your country with
that money that it is why I
contacted you so that you bring
your help to transfer my money in your country into you bank account and you
will help me invest in your country, know that there is no risk because
everything is legal.

I am very serious so please I await your
response, upon receipt of your
reply I will send you the proof of the existence of
my money and my diplomatic passport. Know that you will have a percentage of the total sum after
the transfer.

Sincerely,

By:  /s/ Dr. Kouadio Koffy