[ovs-dev] hiiii

adelnuman adel_1numan at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 17:40:31 UTC 2012

Hello dear

i am Adel Numan i am 22 years old and my younger brother Brian Numan is 19
years old we are presently living in dakar senegal though we are citizens of
southern sudan in the east africa .we are  writing to know if you are capable
enough to manage our funds and also guide us towards an investment oportunity
in your country as our proxy.Please let us  know as quickly as possible if you
are really interested and capable enough to handle the said investment in your
country so that we will furnish you with the detailed information about the
project and also the means to Retrieve and transfer the said fund to your
country without hitch or hinderances.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Adel  Numan and brother  Brian Numan