[ovs-dev] Thank You

anita dawa dawa_anita2010 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Aug 7 23:20:55 UTC 2012

Thank You

My dear

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.

I am Ms Anita Dawa the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Samson Dawa from Republic of Namibia also in Africa. My father was Cote d' Ivory Contractor Engineer based in Abidjan the economic capital of Ivory Coast in west Africa before he was poisoned to death by one of his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal.

When my mother died,my father took me special because i am motherless before the death of my father on 30th May 2011 in a private hospital in my country which he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he deposited the sum of $10.500.000 (Ten Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in one of the bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name Ms Anita Dawa as his first daughter as the next of kin in depositing the fund,and he also handed over to me the documents covering the deposit of the money.

I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways. 1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to. 2) To serve as the guardian of this money since I am only 21 years and i have never been in any bank transaction since i was born that's why i needed your assistance mostly.

Moreover,i am willing to offer you a reasonable % of the total sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

May our almighty GOD bless you

Ms Anita Dawa