[ovs-dev] Single Sign-On is Now Available!

Paychex, Inc. paychexemail at paychex.com
Wed Aug 8 15:51:26 UTC 2012

Paychex, Inc.

All Your Applications, ONE Login. Single Sign-On is Now Available!We're making it even easier to sign into all of your Paychex accounts with Paychex Single Sign-On. One Website will allow you to enter your credentials for rapid access to all of our online applications.Upgrade for These Exciting New FeaturesSmartphone and tablet apps to access your data 24/7.Centralized data to find applications and important account information.Tailored features to fit your management needs.Ability to toggle between accounts directly from the home screen.And more!Beginning August 8, you'll be asked to make the transition to Single Sign-On.LEARN HOW TO GET STARTEDLearn More About Single Sign-On
Start Using Single Sign-On
Need Help? View a Tutorial

Paychex is Continually Improving Your ServiceSingle Sign-On is one of a series of updates designed to improve your overall Paychex experience. We look forward to continually providing your business with the highest standards in technology, usability, and customer satisfaction.Best Regards,Paychex, Inc.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe © 2012 Paychex, Inc. • 911 Panorama Trail S., Rochester, NY, 14625For information regarding privacy and security at Paychex, visit www.paychex.com and click "Privacy Statement" at the bottom of the page.The content contained within this email reflects the most current information at the time of its release. Any information provided in this email may no longer be viable subsequent to its issuance.We respect your right to privacy – view our policy.This e-mail was sent to: dev at openvswitch.org