[ovs-dev] Greetings from Mrs Nadia Butrus.

nadiya Butrus butrusnadiya at yahoo.co.th
Mon Aug 13 00:23:18 UTC 2012

Good day.

Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way
offend you. I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious
reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my
proposition.

Through this letter I am seeking your urgent co-operation and an
opportunity to invest and do business with you in your country or any
other country you can manage in around the world as my partner. I have a
 sizable asset to invest and I would like to work with you in doing
business.

I am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us discuss
details,which will include, my introduction, what will be in it for
you,etc.You are to send me your detail,

Full Name,professional address and phone number.

For reply please contact me:

Sincerely.

Nadia Butrus.