[ovs-dev] Rate Limit - help

mvpbl_c at iol.pt mvpbl_c at iol.pt
Tue Aug 21 14:47:28 UTC 2012

Hello again

    I tried like this:
    sudo ovs-ofctl add-flow br0 actions=NORMAL

    sudo ovs-ofctl show br0 : This will give me the port numbers for the
enqueue action.

    #Add tc root and classes
    sudo ovs-vsctl -- set port eth1 qos=@newqos -- --id=@newqos create qos
type=linux-htb
    other-config:max-rate=10000000 queues=0=@q0,1=@q1,2=@q2 -- --id=@q0
create queue other-config:min-rate=720000000
    other-config:max-rate=6000000 -- --id=@q1 create queue
other-config:min-rate=0
    other-config:max-rate=5000000 -- --id=@q2 create queue
other-config:min-rate=0 other-config:max-rate=4000000

    #Add ofctl rules
    sudo ovs-ofctl add-flow br0 priority=65500,in_port=LOCAL
actions=enqueue:2:0

    And doing this I have OK rate limitation at egress.

    So Why the configuration above does no work? Its a bug?

    Regards
    Marco

    Citando mvpbl_c at iol.pt: