[ovs-dev] Attn:Investment/Partnership

Sherwin Derrick George sherwin at PGInvestmentGroup.com
Tue Aug 28 17:50:15 UTC 2012

Dear Entrepreneur,

PGI Investment Group is a venture capital firm specializing in growth capital investments. It seeks
to invest in public and private securities in a broad range of areas including real estate, energy, oil and
gas, emerging markets, and high-technology. Within the technology sector, the firm focuses on
communications, software, and digital content and services.

We wish to invest in any viable projects that your company requires
funding's on an equity funding capacity,On review of your company's Business business  presentation, we shall determine on the
projects possible funding.

Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company's Approval.

Kind Regards,

Sherwin Derrick George.