[ovs-dev] My DEAR Friend And Hope,

Ms.Liza Pothera lizpotheraa4help at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:21:28 UTC 2012

My DEAR Friend And Hope,

   I have been very worried for the past few days due to the report from my
last xray stating i have cancer .And my worry now is that the doctor said
that a surgery must be carry out within the next two weeks or else i will
die of cancer and i don't have any body to run to for help as my late
husband died in motor crash in Libya and ever since then my husband died
the whole of my husband family turn back at me and against me because i
don't deliver kids i wonder if i am the GOD that give child and now am at
the age of 57years.

Please i am kindly need your help and support to my life and my health so i
will not die in two weeks time,the doctor have already said the final bill
for the surgery is $7,500 but my dear in lord Jesus Christ i will
appreciate any thing you have to help me and save my dear life so i can do
the cancer surgery.TEST GOD AND YOU WILL KNOW IS A WONDERFUL GOD

Below is the details on how you will help me for any funds through western
union as am not go Internet everyday:
Receivers Name:Liza Pothera
country|Location:London,United Kingdom
please the details of cashing should you mail to me.

For helping me, may God continue to bless you in whatever you do for a
living

GOD BLESS YOU
Ms.liza Pothera