[ovs-dev] Case# 1898972: Dale Gibbons

Better Business Bureau help at newyork.bbb.org
Fri Aug 31 15:03:40 UTC 2012

August 31, 2012Case# 1898972: Dale GibbonsDear Company:As you are aware, the Better  Business Bureau contacted  you regarding the above-named complainant, seeking a response to this complaint. Your position  is available  online.The following  URL (website  address)  below  will take you directly  to this complaint and you will be able to view the response directly  on our website:http://newyork.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/1898972/b/328098907fThe complainant has been notified  of your  response.The BBB believes  that  your response adequately addresses the disputed  issues and/or  has exhibited  a good faith  effort  to resolve  the complaint. The complaint will close as "Administratively Judged Resolved"  and our records  will be updated.If you fail to honor  your agreement or if the consumer  has information that  disputes  the accuracy of your firm's  response, we will notify  your  office with  substantiation to support  the consumer's position  and the case will be re-opened.  Cases will not be re-opened without documentation or good cause.The BBB appreciates  this opportunity to serve you. Dispute  Resolution  Department.Better Business Bureau Serving Metropolitan New York, Inc.30 East 33rd St., 12th FloorNew York, NY 10016212.533.6200