[ovs-dev] You have received an e-card.

123Greetings.com ecards at 123greetings.com
Fri Aug 31 15:42:34 UTC 2012

 Sheilavarius.ultrices at auctor.ca has just sent you an ecard from123Greetings.comYou can view it by clicking here: http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/215589: Visiting e-cart history in your profile, you can nowview all the ecards received by you in thelast 21 days.Click on the link below or copy & paste thelink into your browser's address bar.http://www.123greetings.com/connect/trackOr if you prefer you can go to http://www.123greetings.com/ and typeyour ecard number(4060163386)in the "Search Box" at the top right of the page. Your ecard is going to be with us for the next 30 days. Based on user feedback, 123Greetings.com haslaunched 6 new pages with the best ecards in the MostPopular/ Most Viewed/ Highest Rated/ Latest Additions/ Popular Nowand Always There Sections listed on the homepage. http://www.123greetings.com/top/most_popular.htmlhttp://www.123greetings.com/top/most_viewed.htmlhttp://www.123greetings.com/top/highest_rated.htmlhttp://www.123greetings.com/top/latest.htmlhttp://www.123greetings.com/top/popular_now.htmlhttp://www.123greetings.com/top/always_there.html If you need any help in viewing your ecard or any other assistance,please visit our Help/ FAQ section at: http://help.123greetings.com/We hope you enjoy your ecard,Your friends at 123Greetings.comhttp://www.123greetings.comWe respect your privacy. You will not be receiving any promotionalemails from us because of this ecard. To view our privacy policy, click on the linkbelow:http://info.123greetings.com/company/privacy_policy.htmlNote: This is an auto generated mail. Please do not reply.If you have any other problem please contact us by clicking on thefollowing link:http://help.123greetings.com/contact_us.htmlThis email was sent by 123Greetings.com, Inc., 1674 Broadway, NewYork, NY 10019.