[ovs-dev] Good morning

alexandria205gh at gmail.com alexandria205gh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:34:07 UTC 2012

I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of US$7.4million into your accounts.The above sum belongs to our deceased customer.

After my further investigation, I discovered that late Mr.Derrick is a foreigner and has been working with Gold Fields Ghana Holdings Limited for many years and was among the victim of 2007 Kenya Airways jet with at least 114 on board crashes and since then no body or person even relatives comes for the claim as the next of kin to the dormant fund,And according to the laws and constitution guiding International Commercial banking institution of Ghana stated that after the expiration of 5 year such funds will be channel to Central Bank of Ghana Reserve Account as unclaimed fund.

Because of the static of this transaction I want you to stand as the next of kin so that our BANK will accord you the recognition and have the fund transfer to your bank account.

I am very much aware of steps to follow in order for both of us to achieve our objectives on this matter and I will advise that as soon as we reach an agreement to work together as a team and achieve success as expected.The total sum will be shared as follows: 60% for me, 40% for you. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund is transfer to your bank account which I believe will be realizable within 9 banking days.

Please if you have any question regarding to my explanation about the transaction feel free to ask me and in order for the transaction to proceed I will require your data which will help to build a profile for you and computerize it in our bank database system and that will be the first step I will take and immediately your data reflect in our system as the partner and the only existing next of kin to Mr. George Derrick then we will proceed from there.
Please I will want us to keep this transaction as top secret until the funds is transfer to your bank.
Thank you.
Mrs Alexandria Houna.