[ovs-dev] Gold dust/Bar

Mike Amoasie mikeamoasie at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 02:47:01 UTC 2012

We are engaged in mechanized mining of gold and precious minerals in
the West Africa Sub-Region. In view of your correspondence of
interest, this is our Full Corporate Offer (F.C.O) for your perusal
and subsequent action.

1.   Product : Alluvial Gold Dust
2.   Quality: 23+carats
3.   Purity : 92% to 94%
4.   Quantity:  50kg to 100kg
5.   Origin: West Africa/Ghana
6.   Price: US 38,000 per kilo

7.   The goods would be delivered to buyer?s destination.

8.   Buyer will have to come to (Ghana) but in the situaition where by
buyer cannot come to Ghana we can make an alternative arrangement to
send the Gold via London to buyers destination for verification and
testing of the gold. When buyer/mandate is satisfied with the
inspection of the gold and sample of the product taken for the assay
analysis the sellers mandate and the buyer will then convey the
consignment to the buyer?s refinery to be refined. After Final Assay
at buyer?s destination the buyer will then wire the full amount into
sellers account or supply machinery.

9.   The buyer will have to be responsible for the expense cost for
the transport of GOLD from London to its country after being satisfied
with assay made in London.

10. Upon acceptance of these conditions our Lawyers will send to the
buyer/buyers a Contractual Agreement binding both parties ?seller and
buyer/mandate? together to honour and respect the seal and legal
documents as signed by the Lawyers. Any parties who the breach or are
in default of the said contract will then be held fully accountable
for the cost incurred.

Upon receiving this FCO a reply is needed as soon as possible as
acknowledgement of the FCO.

Best Regards
Mike Amoasie