[ovs-dev] Future Investment Project.

Tan Seng Chew tansengchew79 at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Feb 6 14:26:50 UTC 2012

Hello Friend,

Pardon my invading your privacy as I have seen your profile on www.tagged.com

I am Tan Seng Chew, an investment consultant working with Bank UBS AG U.K
branch at their offshore department. I will be happy to work this deal out
with you if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET. I need strong assurance
that you will never let me down, if I transfer this money to your account.

Please allow me give you a brief picture of what I have in mind. In my
position as an investment consultant at my bank, I have become privy to a
lot of unclaimed deposits and accounts and I have particularly monitored
one of such accounts and can comfortably state that the account is there
for us to convert to our personal usage, hence my email to you.

This is a very straight forward transaction and I would say the funds are
at my disposal right now, if and only if you can pledge your concrete
commitment to assist me convert this funds to our personal usage
immediately, all I need from you is to stand as the original depositor and
follow my instructions.

Please get this very clear, nobody knows about the existence of this money
and if anything happens to me today the funds will revert to the U.K's or
the World Bank's coffers, this is why we need to act now.

Please understand I am ready to share this money with you for your
assistance, I do know that I have not given you a clear picture and amount
involved, but when I get your reply I will be more revealing.

Tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to receive your return
mail.

Warmest regards,
Mr. Tan Seng Chew.