[ovs-dev] Q on FLOW_SIG_SIZE and hashing

Ethan Jackson ethan at nicira.com
Tue Feb 21 22:30:42 UTC 2012

> I have attached diffs which includes adding a member to struct flow and adjusting FLOW_SIG_SIZE accordingly. This is experimental so I haven't bothered to change FLOW_WC_SEQ...

Oh I'm sorry for the confusion, I thought you had a more involved
patch which makes the necessary changes demanded by FLOW_WC_SEQ.  The
code really does require those changes to work, simply adding the
field to the structure is insufficient.  The behavior you're seeing is
what I'd expect to see without the FLOW_WC_SEQ changes.  There may be
other changes necessary as well.

Ethan