[ovs-dev] Q on FLOW_SIG_SIZE and hashing

Ravi.Kerur at telekom.com Ravi.Kerur at telekom.com
Tue Feb 21 22:50:31 UTC 2012

Yes I do. Attached complete diffs. The debugging information I mentioned earlier are with these diffs as well. I shifted to just flow struct diffs after I went through FLOW_WC_SEQ changes I had and thought it might not have an impact, as most of the checks are in ".c" and with build_assert_decl and compilation should have failed if I had missed something. Anyways let me know your inputs.

Thanks
Ravi