[ovs-dev] Q on test-flow utility in tests directory

Ravi.Kerur at telekom.com Ravi.Kerur at telekom.com
Mon Feb 27 18:11:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

If I understand test-flows utility correctly it tries to match the packets from pcap to a flow. Currently I am facing some issue where I have generated pcap file via tcpdump -nnevvvXSw -i br0. It contains around 32 captured packets. When I run test-flow with the pcap and flow-install files (attached) it exits after 11 packets and none of the packets are matched. However, programming exactly same flows in ovs and generating the same packets, dump-flows shows there are packets match. Is the flow format in "flow-install" file correct?

Thanks
Ravi