[ovs-dev] Happy new year,

Mrs Elizabeth Guie elizabeth.guie1 at yahoo.co.th
Wed Jan 11 10:32:08 UTC 2012

My Dearest Beloved,

I am writing you this letter with the believe you will treat my
message with utmost honesty and sincerity of purpose which is my main
reason for confiding in you. It is with tears that I am writing you
this mail but I don't need your pity, but love to my daughter. My mail
may seem very pitiable, painful and sorrowful, but there is favor I
want you to do to my letter rather than pity me alone! This is to LOVE
and CARE for my only surviving child. I was an orphan and I do not
want my daughter to experience what I have been through in the
orphanage.

My name is Mrs Elizabeth Guie,I was married to the late Army General
Thompson Guie, who died with our two daughters in Indonesia on 26th of
December 2004 during the Tsunami disaster, as a result the shock of
that painful incident, my cancer sickness got worst and I have been
suffering from cancer, hearing problem and hypertension. I can not
trace my husband's relatives because they all perished in disaster. At
present, my only means of communicating with my doctor and my son is
through body language and writing.

I, my husband and our children had lived in Ivory Coast for twenty
five years. We all were supposed to travel to Indonesia in 2004
December, but my bad health, never permitted me to travel with them,
which made me and my last daughter stayed behind while my husband and
our other two daughters traveled. If not, all of us would have
perished in the
Tsunami Disaster.

My reason of writing you this mail is due to the report that came to
me recently from my doctor. After my last diagnostic result, l was
told by the doctors that I may not leave for more than one month
ahead, because of the damage the cancer have caused in my system
unless I undergo an urgent surgical operation upon which my chance of
survival is less than 30% according to the medical experts. As it
stands, I have
given-in to fate and have found God on my sick bed. But I have a more
worrying problem, which is why I am contacting you.

This is about my only Daughter, her name is Grace. Since it is now
obvious that I may die soon ,my Daughter's future have been the
greatest problem bordering me.I want you to take care of my Daughter
please. She is only 12years old and we have no person here to take
care of him if I die today,I was deserted by my friends and relatives.

My Husband and I have an investment account of about 28,00000 million
us dollars in one of biggest bank here of which I am a signatory to
and the only beneficiary of the money since after his death.He had
intended to use this money for investment in Indonesia before his
untimely death struck him.

I want you to take this money and my Daughter. Use the money for an
investment, that you will manage until my Duaghter grows up to take
over the investment. I will like you to take my Duaghter as your own
daughter, give her the love I could have given her. Do not let her
feel the pains of being an orphan,give her good education, bring her
up into a responsible woman.

As soon as I receive your reply in absolute truth to accept my
request, not because of the money which I offer but for the Love of my
daughter, I will authorize my bank to transfer the money to you
directly and I will also draw up my WILL in your favor. This will be
made with the assistance of my Late husbands attorney.

All I need is your assurance that you will not treat my daughter
badly. I am writing you this mail with great tears in my eyes and I
pray you will be honest towards this mail I write to you today.

Please reply this mail immediately if you have the sincerity to help
me in this despondent situation: please email back.

Yours beloved.
Mrs Elizabeth Guie