[ovs-dev] VXLan Status

Joseph Glanville joseph.glanville at orionvm.com.au
Mon Jan 16 08:05:46 UTC 2012

Hi Ben

All, good. I'm in the process of porting the patchset labeled v2 (
http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/dev/2011-October/012207.html.
As far as I can see some stuff has moved around to accomodate inclusion in
mainline and many variables have been namespaced with ovs_ etc.
Is there anything specific I should be wary of?

Joseph.

--
*